Thursday 24 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Illustative Designs.



Very, very frustratingly, and unfortunately, due to time constraints, I won't be able to complete my design outcomes and products that I have proposed within my brief. Really disappointed with myself that I haven't been able to manage my time more effectively and produce the work that I aspired to.
I understand that I may have been a little ambitious with my work load, but probably didn't use my time half as effectively as I should have done.


Here, I have blogged some of the illustrations and designs I had been working on but just didn't get time to finish to add to my publication. I feel that I spent far too long being a perfectionist over tiny design details (such as the bezier curves on the wolf, bottom image) and focused too highly on these production values without looking at the bigger picture, and, as a result, have failed to achieve what I initially set out to do. I will still print and bind the book, leaving blank pages where the images should have been. Really, really disappointed that I only managed to get a (pretty pathetic) one picture finalised- and definitely a lesson for me to learn from for next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment