Friday 25 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Web-base design.



Unfortunately, again, due to time constraints, I haven't been able to find time to produce a mock up web design page, which is something I'm particularly disappointed about, as I felt it was a key resource, and something that was really needed within the brief.
Instead, to show some sign of progression, I designed a couple of proposed interface designs for the web blog (which, as proposed, would be www.puffin.com/200books) which show the tagline 'Discover the magic of reading' fading out, as clouds draw in and the information and resource media is shown on the web page. 

I also created a quick mock up design for a web page hyperlink for the existing puffin homepage to act as a hyperlink onto the puffin web blog. For this, I used the typeface Georgia (as opposed to the serif typeface, Cardiff, which I used as body copy) as this is a web safe font.


No comments:

Post a Comment