Wednesday 16 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//SCHOOLS.



Despite several attempts to get in touch with the school, Blenheim Primary, local to University, I've had a lot of trouble contacting the headteacher RE photographing classrooms/libraries to put my design work into context- despite four emails and telephone calls. A bit frustrating, but I'll have to move on and look for different options to but my design into context for my design boards.

Looking to go to the Leeds Central library at the weekend to talk to them about potentially doing some photographing, and, as a last resort, the library at Uni. Of course, not ideal at all as the location isn't designed with children in mind, but at this point, there's books. That'll almost do.

No comments:

Post a Comment