Thursday 24 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Unfinished Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm Publication.




The unfinished design for the Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm publication that I put together as part of the 200 Books 200 School s nationwide Puffin (publishing house) reading scheme.


Again, quite disappointed that I didn't complete the illustrations throughout the book (where the white pages are shown), but still feel that the book itself reflects time and effort put into the design process- even if on a low-key level such as mass-produced paper back editions, after eight hours of typing up the stories, consideration for type, layout and overall structure of the body copy.
Despite not fulfilling all that I wanted to with the book, I still feel as though I have learnt something from this design process, and it is certainly something I would like to work upon, and, when possible, develop in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment