Wednesday 9 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Photographs within a school environment.



Just sent out an email to the head teacher of Blenheim Primary School, in the centre of Leeds, just ten minutes walk away from where I live, and five minutes away from the University building. Asking to take photographs to use within my design boards and to create mock ups of my printed designs in context, I know, of course, is a difficult subject to approach within schools (for obvious reasons). I don't really anticipate a positive reply (especially in the short time frame), as for the reasons above, though it's definitely worth it all the same. Really hoping for a positive response, could be great to get my designs shown in real life situations/contexts.

No comments:

Post a Comment