Monday 23 May 2011

InDesign Brief: Argh II.


After taking a closer look at the brief, I've realised that the requirements for the DPS are a minimum of 2 images- darn. So now, time for a re-design...taking elements and images from Beth's own design work, and incorporating them into the layout.

A few points or notes to consider:

-2 images
-300 words+
-minimum of 8 column-grid
-"truly scrumptious designs" (new idea for title, incorporating Beth's love of cakes and tasty treats, along with her recent food-related project (images from which I am most-likely to use).
-"full time designer, part-time gourmet muffin shop owner"


A few thumbnails to inspire me, before I go back into designing in InDesign...


Just a few quick sketches...I would have liked to have done a few more, but sadly, time is not on my side! Time to get re-designing...

No comments:

Post a Comment