Wednesday 4 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Revised Content Questionnaire.


Another very helpful series of answers kindly given by fellow groupmates via the facebook LCA BAGD group, this time with my revised content and concept- creating meal plans as oppossed to merely sourcing food items in the city. 

The responses here seem far more positive and direct towards my ideas, and reflecting my own experience of uni living so far (particularly relative to the long hours of the course, etc.). I feel that I could now go on to design something that could make an impact or positively affect someone's day-to-day living, but must keep remembering to keep it connected to the course- make a diet plan according to a timetable (perhaps?), and to keep it light hearted and fun- no-one likes to be lectured to.

No comments:

Post a Comment