Saturday 14 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Paper Swatches.



Starting to compile a book of all the paper swatches I have used the design process throughout this project, as a source to return to for inspiration, research and general reference (in case I need to replicate items, etc.).

I will continue to use this book throughout the rest of the project and on the new, revised food items I will be making, as a research source to help myself, as well as others.

Below the paper swatch, I have written the food item that has been produced from it. I also contemplated writing the location in which the paper was sourced, though the vast majority is from the University library, as they have a wonderful and accesible range of paper swatches at very reasonable prices- why look further a field?!

No comments:

Post a Comment