Saturday 7 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Reducing my recipe list.


After my crit on Friday with fellow classmates as well as tutors Jo and Amber, we discussed the fact that my recipe list may be a little too long- perhaps giving my audience a little too much choice and variation. To remedy this, I have cut the list in half- creating a menu list of seven recipes per meal (breakfast, lunch, and tea) and will go on to recreate and publish these design ideas...
BREAKFAST

* Yoghurt, Blueberry and Oat Pudding
* Banana Pancakes
* Raisin and Oatmeal Cookies
* Fruit Porridge
* Strawberry Banana Smoothie
* Banana and Walnut Muffins
* Bircher Muesli

LUNCH

* Healthy Hamburgers
* Smoked Salmon Omlette
* Vegetarian Burrito
* Falafel, Hummus and Jalepeno Pitta Bread
* Cashew, Avacado and Chicken Salad
* Chicken Pesto Pasta
* Spanish Omlette

TEA

* Vegetarian Fajitas
* Sheperdess Pie
* Lamb Koftas with Tzatziki
* Pasta Bake
* Spinch and Chickpea Pasta
* Chicken and Spicy Vegetables
* Spinach Enchiladas

I will now go on to source the prices of each of the meals, as well as publishing the individual recipes to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment