Saturday 14 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Photographing my Paper Foods.



Some photographs I took of my food items so far, pre-progress crit session. I think that, despite the fact that I have changed the route for my outcome (now creating an instillation as opossed to printing onto tea towels- although I may still experiement with this, time permitting!), I am really pleased with the way they came out in the photos. Although some of the lighter papers have found themselves a little lost against the white background, the colours really "pop" out and the detail is picked up really well. For experimentational, and perhaps instillation purposes, I would like to attempt to design some posters to see how the items would turn out, and whether the mixture of handmade and digital design would work well, or not, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment