Sunday 1 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Photographing food items.


Beginning to source food and drink items from the energy-boosting list...unfortunately I haven't yet been able to gather all items (i am a student on a budget after all!)...but a good basis to develop my design work from, to gain ideas on composition and perspective of my images when photographing, colour schemes, etc...


Fortunately the second series of pictures was a lot more colourful! Here is just a small sample of the food and drinks from the list of energy-boosting products that I have begun to research (see my design context blog, www.s-wilson1013-dc.blogpsot.com for more details!) it was quite fun photographing the products- getting a good sense of their shape and texture which will be a good basis to develop illustrations and three-dimensional structures from.

No comments:

Post a Comment