Monday 2 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Content, Concept, and Method of Delivery Boards.



Trying to keep a really simple aesthetic- reflecting my plans for my design outcomes- colourful and illustrative, yet still informative. Hopefully these design sheets will be a bit more representative of my work than the ones in the past- but still clear and direct, with a dash of fun thrown in. I decided to choose a "shopping bag" aesthetic, as oppossed to the place settings, as I felt it was a little more appropriate and could provide a little more variation in my designs. To be printed onto A2 cartridge paper ready for the presentation crit on Friday (though they may be changed according to my design/concept ideas before then!)
Comments welcome...still not too sure about the designs!...

No comments:

Post a Comment