Wednesday 18 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Argh.


Went to Uni this morning to see if I could get some tea towels printed for the Friday morning crit- the earliest I can print them is Monday (at least they should be ready in time for the final module hand-in).
I rang up researched company, 'The Clever Baggers' (see my design context blog for more information and sourcing...www.s-wilson1013-dc.blogpsot.com) and the earliest they could be delivered to me is within 15 working days. Argh. Argh. Argh.

If this brief has taught me anything, than it's not to change my mind all the darn time. More than anything, I think that my indecisiveness has been a result of lack of sleep and over-working myself- but a really important point to remember for next year, when the grades and brief outcomes are more important than ever.

Back to work now- really got to focus and push postcards, hot dog fold booklet and posters to compensate for the lack of tea towels at the Friday crit.

No comments:

Post a Comment