Monday 9 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Composition of Recipe Designs.



Quick design sketches to demonstrate varying compositions for the layout and structure of my recipes. I want to depict an "exploded diagram" style- breaking apart each of the recipes into smaller components and showcasing each of the elements.
At this stage, I wasn't quite sure how the designs would be depicted- whether they would be hand-rendered, vector based, or papercrafted, though I feel that this gives me a lot of room for experimentation and ideas development, and will certainly be creating a varied selection of design ideas.

At the current stage, I would really like to create a combination of the two left-hand-side images- something quite clean and crisp, whilst still being full informative and detailed...definately one to experiement with later when my ideas are slightly more developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment